Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Addy has a new dress

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To replace the Cape Island pink dress, Addy now has a blue dress that comes with a hand full of flowers.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *edit* JUST checked, something is odd! That looks like the KiteFlying outfit, with no Kite!!! am I loosing it? and where is the Kite Flying outfit???

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 26, 2005 01:59 PM: Message edited by: AGTeacher ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, I just looked. Your right they retired the kite and gave her flowers, it is the same dress. So no new dress for Addy, she just lost her Cape Island Dress and her kite. I feel lucky that I bought the Kite Outfit with the Kite when they retired Addy's pink Cape Island Outfit a few weeks ago.

    kk another good reason for loving this board. I almost bought a dress I already had. Tks AGTeacher for pointing out the dress was the kite dress.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    What in the world are they thinking? I mean...duh!

    I do think they revised the dress a little bit. It looks to me like there are more tucks in the skirt, and a slight ruffle at the top of the sleeves. Anyone else notice this?

    Gee...they must've had lots of that blue fabric on hand....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Pat B's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2002
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wonder if they had a lot of problems with kites being broken. If they had to replace the kite why didn't they come up with something more creative.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Huh. Like the AGs really need more fake little flowers [img]tongue.gif[/img] I still love that blue dress tho...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is interesting. I guess we can be glad that it wasn't retired completely. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since they never show much of the collections any more, I don't even recognize the dress. In fact, I thought you were all talking about her stilts outfit! [img]redface.gif[/img]

    I feel so embarrassed because I used to know when things were new or not. Now AG has so many items and the catalogs aren't complete, so I never know. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •